Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Nneka Adams whatsapp interview with brandnewtokunbo blog

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EARLY LIFE:
I was born july 8 1982 in Utagbuno, Ndokwa Delta State nigeria to Mr Osile Adams and Mrs Esther Esumeh Adams and she was the 2nd born of the six children her parent had. My parents moved to Lagos when I was 2 months old. We stay in Maryland Lagos state where I went to Ojota elementary school and later proceed to MaryMount College for my secondary school education she usually make mentions about this on her.

YOUR JOURNEY TO NOLLYWOOD:
Nneka according to her response on the whatsapp interview, develop the interest in acting when she was in MaryMount College, she discribes it as a very dramatic environment.

WHEN YOU STARTED MAKING MOVES?
When I got admission into the University Of Lagos I started going for Nollywood auditions which didn't land her a role till when i graduated in 2012. it was one of the biggest blog buster in 2012 tittled Last Flight To Abuja and ever since,
     Nneka Adams has been ringing bells when great names in the industry were mentioned. Now as I speak, Nneka Adams have over 7 movies to her credit.

ANY NEW PROJECT ON THE WAY?
Yes, i just left Nigeria last month because we came to shoot a movie which I produced myself. directed by Kabat Egbon. The tittle is "RUTH".

No comments:

Post a Comment